Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine

I enjoy the many trade magazines that come across my desk each quarter. Their frequency can be unpredictable, and how often are they actually addressed to your name? While I'm sure you have no use for five copies of the Oriental Trading Company catalogue, there are some valuable tools in your mailbox.

Today, I suggest that you digest Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine. It's pretty thin, but all substance. The latest issue I received has a really important 2-page article summarizing the changes in Federal Long Term Care Regulations related to pharmacy. There is also a valuable article in worker's compensation. I was able to share both with our Leadership staff.

It's information that you need, without having to seek it out.

Here's the link to Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine.

No comments: