My Job Announcement

To the residents and employees of Peabody,

Last week I met with our Vice President of Operations and Health Administration to discuss my departure from Peabody. I am excited to announce that I have accepted the position of Administrator for Lutheran Home in Fort Wayne, IN. Tentatively, my last day at Peabody will be Thursday, March 27th.


Similar to Peabody, Lutheran Home is a faith-based, non-profit retirement community. With more than 400 total beds across their skilled nursing, residential, and independent living campus, it is a rare opportunity that few healthcare professionals would pass up if given the chance. I am taking on the challenge of implementing person-centered care, much like Peabody, in a setting that is still considered very “traditional.”


I have learned many great things at Peabody, and have met many remarkable employees and residents. It is a pleasure to be able to part ways on such a positive note, as the Peabody organization and its employees have made me a much better Administrator, leader, and person. It is with great regret that I choose to move on.


My wife, Jodi, and I would like to thank you for this amazing opportunity. We will always keep you in our minds and in our prayers.


It has been a pleasure serving you.


Matt Maupin

No comments: