National Administrative Professionals Week

Yes, it IS National Administrative Professionals Week. No, it is not National Nursing Home Administrators Week (as a few of you have Googled).

Here's the information you're looking for regarding what started as "National Secretaries Week."

Here's my brief aside on National Nursing Home Administrator's Week.

If you're looking for ideas (Wednesday is the "Day"), consider taking in something that the entire office may share. You always run the risk of leaving someone out that felt they were classified as an Administrative Professional.

Hey, these things happen all the time.

I'm going with "Business Office Donuts" plus individual thank you cards for the key Administrative staff. If I had an assistant I would go flowers, not roses, lunch sometime during the week.

But, I don't have an assistant (and wouldn't know what to do if I did).

No comments: