Great residents are so much better than a great commercial


This week we threw a party to celebrate the lives of the eleven centenarians at Lutheran Life Villages, including my 108-year old Scrabble partner. We were fortunate enough to have our local newspaper visit and interview the group.

What I wasn't expecting was this wonderful video montage of the centenarian interviews. I'm so glad that more people are taking the time to utilize technology and document resident stories.

That's Eva Teeters, one of my great neighborhood coordinators, in the picture on the left.

2 comments:

ananursinguk said...

This is really very impressive blog post for me... Nice post

Respite Care London

Unknown said...

This topic is so interesting. I love it.
Yes. You may have a point in it. but what if there is no one to take care in our parents or grandparents at our own home? That's why there is a Seattle Nursing Home its a home for our beloved parents and grandparents where they can enjoy talking to the other residents and not just an ordinary community but also our parents and grandparents will enjoyed it.